This was super simple to make.
1) Buy a t-shirt and slit it down the back
2) Cut a strip of brown felt -- mine is about 14" wide and 60 " long. Next make a pintuck about every inch. I did not measure, just folded and sewed how easy is that!
3) Now stitch the felt onto the shirt, stretching the shirt as you sew. I stitched mine a couple of inches down from the armhole.
4) The pink frosting is just a circle with a scalloped edge and felt circles.
5) Finally, I stitched velcro onto the little dress and frosting.
Here's the little cutie pie (or should I say cake)!