Monday, September 13, 2010

Homecoming dresses have taken over my sewing room!

It's that time of year again.  Homecoming dresses are demanding my attention and keeping me from the projects I want to do!!  I have managed to get a little more hand quilting done on Jay and Amy's quilt and added one more row to the baby quilt.




It's still warm outside, but I saw the most beautiful wool in the fabric store the other day.  Years ago my first tailoring project was a suit made from a very pretty blue wool.  This reminded me of that suit and I had to buy it.  I love sewing on wool (and wearing it).


Now I just need more personal sewing time!

3 comments:

  1. Love the colors in the baby quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! All of my children are boys so I am really enjoying having granddaughters and the fun colors that go with girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More sewing time, more craft time, just more time please :-) Ps lovely colours and design.

    ReplyDelete