Monday, July 5, 2010

Old Treasures

I'm so glad that we drove out to Utah this year.  If we had flown I wouldn't have had room to bring home these beautiful old quilts!  Here are my new treasures:

A hand-quilted scrappy log cabin.  

                            Another hand quilted scrap quilt.  This pattern is called the Rail Fence.
                Below is my favorite.  It is a Grandmother's Flower Garden quilt and is all hand pieced and quilted.
                                                         

These three quilts were made by my grandmother, Ima Willes.  Is it any wonder that I love quilting!!


1 comment:

  1. These quilts are beautiful! I love the last one! I see where you get your talent! (ps. we got the fabric for the flower for Lucy's dress. I'm so excited!)

    ReplyDelete