Monday, May 17, 2010

TIP: Sizes

I just measured a young women for a wedding dress that she was ordering online.  I thought I would share the advice I gave her.  First of all, follow the directions given on the website when taking measurements--or better yet--have a professional measure you.  Order according to your largest measurement even if it is not your usual size.  I do understand that it is discouraging to order a size or two larger than normal but sizes vary greatly from company to company.  If the size bothers you, cut out the tag!  It is also very important to wear the undergarments and shoes that you will be wearing with the dress.  Finally, if you have any questions,  make a phone call or send an e-mail to customer service.

1 comment:

  1. I love your new tips! Thanks! I won't be needing a wedding dress, but I definitely need sewing tips!! You'll have to keep posting some.

    ReplyDelete